TalentSensor's clients work with skilled, passionate, inspiring people. We're always looking for new talent. Contact us today.
Field Sales Executive, Quincy MA, USA
BENEFITS OFFERED: 401K, Dental, Medical
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
WHY WORK HERE?
“Room for professional growth within a genuine team in a specialized area of Industrial Automation.”
We are seeking a Field Sales Executive to join one of our favorite clients! The candidate should bring solid sales experience and documented results from selling high tech products to the industrial market.
Develops Lead base: acquisition of leads from/with potential distributors, OEMS, systems integrators
Locates and Identifies or proposes potential business opportunity by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
Works with Distribution partners to maximize outcomes / supports and mentors distributors
Screens potential business deals by analyzing, deal requirements, technical requirements and specifications; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending cooperation and strategic alliances
Presents solutions to customers both personally and using webinar tools
Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying both OEM and client potential in line with company strategies and operations; examines risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals and matches offering to these goals
Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
Liaises constantly with business team to ensure opportunities are covered in an effective manner
Secures sales-technical support, advice and consultation through local office
Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors degree in science or engineering (Vision, Robotics, Electronics a plus ) required or degree in Business with a strong IT / Technical Focus
- 3 - 8 years of experience with increasing levels of responsibility, working in a sales development role
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Sales development experience in a B2B technical environment
- Passionate about customers/clients
- Excellent relationship builder
- Technical Background
- Strong analytical skill, detail oriented
- Results and outcome driven
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Proficient computer skills including MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Forecasting / planning skills
- Channel management with Direct/Indirect business
Ability to travel 50% of the time Mon – Fri Ability to travel domestically 3x weekends annually Ability to travel to Germany including 2 weekends for annual training in one block (15 days)
BENEFITS: 15 Days paid vacation (after 90 days), additional 2 days for each year of service – max 30 days
JOB POSTING DATE: July 24, 2018
Apply for this job
Apply online through ZipRecruiter.
Or email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.